General Spanish Lessons
Learn to speak Spanish and join over 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide.
Learning Spanish opens new doors and starts new adventures. Gain confidence in Spanish conversation, reading, writing and listening. We offer online private Spanish lessons with experienced tutors. Try an introductory free Spanish class! This allows your tutor to assess your level and start you at the appropriate level.
Online Spanish lessons from any location.
Experienced tutors for fast results.
Lesson material included.
From £10/lesson for private tuition.
Part of our profits go to charities in Guatemala.
All levels taught
Spanish classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners. Online private Spanish tuition. Just you and your tutor.
Our Learning Levels
Follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our Spanish tutors will work to understand your language level, whether you are a complete beginner or advanced learner. Gain confidence in all areas of Spanish learning and progress through the levels:
A1: Breakthrough or Beginner
- Can understand and use everyday expressions and basic phrases.
- Introduce themselves and can answer simple questions.
- Interact in a simple way when the other person talks slowly.
- Comprehend sentences and frequently used expressions.
- Communicate simply on routine matters.
- Understand main points regularly seen at work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations when travelling in a Spanish-speaking area.
- Produce simple text on topics that are familiar.
- Explain experiences, events and hopes. Briefly give reasons for opinions.
B2: Upper Intermediate
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity. Be able to interact with native speakers.
- Produce detailed text on a wide range of subjects. Explain issues giving advantages and disadvantages.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously.
- Use language flexibly for social, academic & professional purposes
- Produce well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects.
- Understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Reconstruct arguments and summarise information.
- Express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely.
Part of our profits go to charities in Guatemala
Try a free online Spanish lesson today, with no obligation.